Welcome to Sky Therapeutic Riding LI
For people with mental, emotional or physical disabilities, the unique relationship formed with the horse can lead to increased confidence, patience, self-esteem, concentration and problem-solving abilities. We work with children and adults with a variety of abilities, some of which include those with autism spectrum disorder, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, attention deficit disorder, impulse control, and many others.
Quick look at Sky Riding LI
Experience the benefits of therapeutic riding in a safe environment. Trained volunteers support riders and horses during riding lessons as needed.
- Licensed clinical social worker on site
- Equine facilitated psychotherapy
- Lessons are 30 or 45 minutes
- Sundays only
- Indoor and outdoor arenas allows us to ride all year round
- PATH Intl. certified instructor Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship
- At Parkview Stables Central Islip, NY
- Therapeutic / adaptive riding
- Classical riding lessons
Sky Riding LI Mission
Since 2012, our mission is to help riders of all ages and abilities find strength and independence through their partnership with the horse.